We research and publish analytics on used nicknames. Read more.
Examples of nickname certificates.
At the beginning, you get a Wooden Certificate. However, the more people view your certificate, for instance on websites, forums, on your blog or social network page, the more your certificate level increases.
New levels provide additional features.
Wooden Certificate: up to 10 views.
Silver Certificate: from 10 to 99 views.
- Set your URL (page address) for the certificate
- Nickname hashtags
Golden Certificate: from 100 to 999 views.
- Upload an avatar on the certificate page
- Opportunity to participate in the TOP-300 rating
Platinum Certificate: from 1,000 to 9,999 views.
Additional feature: Add a personal signature to the certificate
Diamond Certificate: from 10,000 views.
- Extension of validity period to 5 years (instead of standard 3 years)
- Doesn't participate in the consideration of requests for replacement of the nickname owner
It is very easy to increase the number of views – simply post/embed your certificate on social network pages, on a website, in a blog, or tell your friends that your certificate has been registered.
Also, see our FAQ: How to embed the certificate on a website/in a blog/in a social network?
See also: Distribution of registered nicknames by certificate types in the Analytics section.